[Java-project] [Owasp-leaders] Inactive Java Project

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Jul 29 22:55:26 EDT 2010

Why don't we do a similar leadership 'request for proposals/seeking new
project leader' like we are doing for ASVS?

see
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Request_For_Proposals/Seeking_New_Project_Leader_For/ASVS
for
more details?

We can also advertise this on OWASP's LinkedIn and Twitter feeds (which
hopefully will reach a wider community)

Part of the thinking about projects like this one is to have a number of
leaders so that the workload can be distributed and the leader(s) can focus
on the area that he/she is mostly interested in.

What do you think?

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DinisCruz