[HSV_OWASP_alabama] Meeting Tomorrow

Joshua Perrymon josh at packetfocus.com
Wed Apr 21 10:11:18 EDT 2010

Something has come up today, so I can' t make it out to the meeting in
Huntsville.

I apologize, and we will reschedule for next week, or have the meeting next
month.  Just let me know..

I really want to cover the new OWASP Top 10 guide as it has been completely
redeveloped and should provide a lot of insight to the group on current
vulnerabilities etc.

So let me know if you would like to meet next week, or meet next month.

Josh

Josh at packetfocus.com

1.877.PKT.FOCUS

1.205.994.6573

Fax: (877) 218-4030

www.packetfocus.com <http://www.packetfocus.com/>

WhiteHat Security Southeast Partner (http://whitehatsec.com/)

Imperva Alabama Partner (http://www.imperva.com)

Chairman - Alabama OWASP Chapter - Huntsville  www.owasp.org
<http://www.owasp.org/>

josh.perrymon at owasp.org

Selected for "Top 5 Coolest hacks of 2007" DarkReading.com

Selected for "Top 9 Coolest hacks of 2009" DarkReading.com

www.linkedin.com/in/packetfocus

Follow PacketFocus  on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/packetfocus
<http://twitter.com/DarkReading>