[HSV_OWASP_alabama] April Meeting - Huntsville OWASP

Joshua Perrymon josh at packetfocus.com
Tue Apr 13 16:03:15 EDT 2010

Hey Mike,

I'd expect we would have around 20-25 people show up for this meeting.

Maybe we could setup an RSVP form online so we would know for sure. That
would also help with lunch so we are not guessing.

WhiteHat will be the vendor sponsor and provide lunch, and I'm working on
getting a speaker lined up to focus on .NET.

So we will confirm that the next meeting is April the 21st, (Wednesday) @
SAIC.

Topic: .NET Security

Speaker: TBD

Time: 11:30-1pm

JP

To: josh at packetfocus.com; huntsville_alabama at lists.owasp.org

Probably several rooms available that day. Any guess how many may be showing
up?

Josh at packetfocus.com

1.877.PKT.FOCUS

1.205.994.6573

Fax: (877) 218-4030

www.packetfocus.com <http://www.packetfocus.com/>

WhiteHat Security Southeast Partner (http://whitehatsec.com/)

Imperva Alabama Partner (http://www.imperva.com)

Chairman - Alabama OWASP Chapter - Huntsville  www.owasp.org
<http://www.owasp.org/>

josh.perrymon at owasp.org

Selected for "Top 5 Coolest hacks of 2007" DarkReading.com

Selected for "Top 9 Coolest hacks of 2009" DarkReading.com

www.linkedin.com/in/packetfocus

Follow PacketFocus  on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/packetfocus
<http://twitter.com/DarkReading>