[HSV_OWASP_alabama] Lunch and Learn August 28th

Joshua Perrymon josh at packetfocus.com
Wed Apr 7 10:30:31 EDT 2010

Not sure why August is on my mind. it's April 28th in Huntsville.

JP

Josh at packetfocus.com

1.877.PKT.FOCUS

1.205.994.6573

Fax: (877) 218-4030

www.packetfocus.com <http://www.packetfocus.com/>

Whitehat Security Southeast Partner (http://whitehatsec.com/)

Imperva Alabama Partner (http://www.imperva.com)

Chairman - Alabama OWASP Chapter - Huntsville  www.owasp.org
<http://www.owasp.org/>

josh.perrymon at owasp.org

Selected for "Top 5 Coolest hacks of 2007" DarkReading.com

Selected for "Top 9 Coolest hacks of 2009" DarkReading.com

www.linkedin.com/in/packetfocus

Follow PacketFocus  on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/packetfocus
<http://twitter.com/DarkReading>