[Governance] [Owasp-board] Stepping down from Project Reviews

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Thu Sep 3 23:25:22 UTC 2015

Johanna,

Since you just accepted a grant (for research you didn't contribute)
and resigned from OWASP I don't see how you can make this comparison
[to yourself].

You more then welcome to review the deliverable of the OWASP Google
Hacking Inquiry in relation to if I used OWASP to promote myself which
was found to be an absolute "no" in light of the lack of due process
undertaken by the GPC.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich