[Governance] Stepping down from Project Reviews

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Thu Sep 3 06:25:26 UTC 2015

Johanna,

Both Gordon and Matt (I think) contacted me off the nmap list of which
I stated to accept  any contributed nmap NSE scripts that you may
create if that was your intent.

It became very apparent that is not the case as you ulterior motive
was to take over nmap with the poor project management practices of
your new foundation.

Had you resigned from OWASP and stated your conflict of interest
upfront prior to approaching nmap your outcome would have been vastly
different.   Furthermore, a reasonable person who conclude that my
statement of fact is not "harassment" when quoted in full.

Out of respect to Martin, I'll withhold my response to your other
concerns until after
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2015-September/016018.html
has concluded.

--