[Governance] Stepping down from Project Reviews

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Thu Sep 3 01:49:08 UTC 2015

Johanna,

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 11:10 AM, johanna curiel curiel <
johanna.curiel at owasp.org> wrote:

> @JIM
> No but I want to clarify that you were *not* involved in the Review
> process. You were on the mailing list as Fabio and other members and
> provided some comments sporadically but *none* of these members,
> including you,  were ever involved in the decisions on how to carry that
> process.

As per http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2014-March/011153.html
or http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2012-March/010818.html (I
suspect this example is well before your time) you're having trouble
accepting that Jim manipulated you and the review process to achieve his
desired outcome against Jeff Williams and Aspect Security.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 11:10 AM, johanna curiel curiel <
johanna.curiel at owasp.org> wrote:

> I think that was the best because you are a project leader of multiple
> projects.Conflict of interest here is high for any one with that many
> projects in their list.

It's a conflict of interest for an OWASP Board Member to also be an OWASP
Project Leader at the same time and Jim is aware of this since he claims
that his "daddy" works for the IRS.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 11:10 AM, johanna curiel curiel

> What I hope to be your involvement with this process: zero.
>
> Thats why now I want to do my projects and have nothing to do at all with
> that process. Avoid conflict of interest at all cost.
>
> Finally I'm free to dedicate my time to the projects I want.

This reminded me of when Sarah Baso attempting to make a clean exit.

How does your separate European Foundation intend to compensate me for the
IP I contributed to OWASP in relation to Ohloh/OpenHub and GitHub?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact