[Governance] [Owasp-board] OWASP statement on security: your opinion? - until Monday 14:00 CST

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sat May 30 02:42:35 UTC 2015

Jim and Josh,

Can I ask that you desist from spreading false information and rumor
within http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2015-May/015500.html
please?

As per http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/ST/crypto-review/index.html, the
only person who continued to complain that the NSA was attempting to
subvert this process without any supporting evidence was ironically
Ron Rivest, who "sold out" RSA.

The driver of this ulterior motive against NIST was
https://password-hashing.net/.  Their team of "experts" includes Marsh
Ray who had not attended a security conference (ShmooCon) and had very
little experience prior to January 2010 (I know this because he,
Michael Dahn and I had dinner together).  You may also want to
consider the lack and slow progress of
http://istruecryptauditedyet.com/ as Matthew Green held onto donations
for an extended period of time.

I'd be most interested in how you would feel if RSA said to OWASP we
will not be continuing our relationship with OWASP based on
http://www.itsecurityguru.org/2014/06/18/owasp-board-stung-bullying-financial-mismanagement-claim/

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich