[Governance] Slack and Privacy

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jul 28 02:48:38 UTC 2015

Now how about this...

What about starting a project to help define some kind of privacy
maturity model for social media for similar?

Or perhaps augment the work of this cheat sheet regarding user privacy:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User_Privacy_Protection_Cheat_Sheet

I would be very grateful if you took your passion for privacy and used
it to build something helpful in that area at OWASP.

Seriously and with respect...

--
Jim Manico
Global Board Member