[Governance] Slack and Privacy

Ann Racuya-Robbins ann.racuya.robbins at owasp.org
Mon Jul 27 21:12:15 UTC 2015

Thanks Jim. I am hoping others will weigh in on this as well. What do you
mean by "a service of this nature"? At the least I agree that we should
include some guidance about its use. I would be happy to work on that.

In general it is the behavioral analysis and "social networking"
relationship information that concerns me here. I don't think it is a best
practice to allow third parties to collect, use and retain this kind of
OWASP membership information. Do you? How might we find a tool that will
serve us better in this regard. I am happy to help.

Regards,

Ann Racuya-Robbins

I think there is a need for something like this