[Governance] [Owasp-board] "Ring Fenced Funds" Discussion and Proposal

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sat Aug 29 02:33:32 UTC 2015

Tom,

Can you explain why
http://www.slideshare.net/cmlh/download-indexed-cache/40 which was
dated well before the OWASP Google Hacking Inquiry and presented at
the OWASP AppSec conference held in New York or your bullying and
intimidation documented within
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2010-June/008545.html was
omiited from the finding of the OWASP Inquiry?

Didin't Eoin make a similar allegation to which you denied was a lie
in relation to his travel to Asia?

Or perhaps you could explain why the Project Plan or Roadmap were
never created for the OWASP PCI Project since you appointed an
employee of WhiteHat Security to own and then deliver nothing but then
again all the staff at WhiteHat Security confirmed your a fraud.

Please do *not* associate yourself with me as my first request to Kate
Hartman upon arriving in New York in 2008 was to meet you which all
but confirmed to me your nothing more than a sleazy salesman.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact