[Governance] [Owasp-board] "Ring Fenced Funds" Discussion and Proposal

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sat Aug 29 01:27:21 UTC 2015

Josh,

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:
> The first link referenced points to a post where it says that Salesforce is
> free for certain organizations.  I'm not sure I see where Tom would get a
> kickback from something that doesn't cost money.

At BlackHat, didn't we agree on the fact that it is well known that
Tom Brennan bought the employees of Trustwave their OWASP Membership
so he could be relected after his initial term of promising everything
and delivering nothing?

It is almost certain that Tom Brennan negiotated a kickback with
SalesForce in the event that OWASP could be cited as a secure solution
due to it use within OWASP and therefore Tom received a kickback.

https://www.salesforce.com/blog/authors/tom-brennan.html
> The second link claims to show their VP of Marketing as being Tom Brennan.
> All I see is a "Page Not Found".

https://www.salesforce.com/blog/authors/tom-brennan.html i.e. add the
file extension and I'll state the obvious that the photo of this Tom
Brennan is different.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich