[Governance] [Owasp-board] "Ring Fenced Funds" Discussion and Proposal

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sat Aug 29 01:26:35 UTC 2015

Ummm....  Salesforce One is / was FREE as in BEER for qualified non-profit
organizations,  yes I did spearhead that effort
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_CRM_Project it took a few
months..

Kickback$ ummm NO but that effort built great relationships and I believe
that they appreciate OWASP community and support it too

http://www.salesforcefoundation.org/nonprofit/

https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Secure_Coding_Guideline

and there is even a ESAPI item
https://code.google.com/p/force-dot-com-esapi/

Your right.. the IRISH and the Brennan's are taking over in tech just ask
Bob Brennan CEO at Veracode or John Brennan Director at the United States,
CIA or Brennan IT right down the road from your home in OZ we're all around
you it's one big happy clan.  Sorry we missed seeing you at BlackHat/Defcon
Vegas this year hope your talk (
https://www.blackhat.com/docs/us-15/materials/us-15-Heinrich-BreachEgo.pdf) was
well received I would have really enjoyed having a pint and get to know you
off list.

Your a smart guy, focus your energy on stuff that helps the community and
get a dog, they like everyone... cats not so much.

--
Tom Brennan
973-202-0122