[Governance] [Owasp-board] "Ring Fenced Funds" Discussion and Proposal

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Sat Aug 29 00:55:29 UTC 2015

The first link referenced points to a post where it says that Salesforce is
free for certain organizations.  I'm not sure I see where Tom would get a
kickback from something that doesn't cost money.

The second link claims to show their VP of Marketing as being Tom Brennan.
All I see is a "Page Not Found".