[Governance] [Owasp-board] "Ring Fenced Funds" Discussion and Proposal

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Aug 28 20:20:41 UTC 2015

One small suggestion.  We should change item "C" (Contribute some of our
'excess' funds to selected PROJECTS as requested by Project leaders) to be
more like item "G" (Contribute some of our excess funds to 'underfunded'
Chapters for specific activities.  Lets call this the "adopt a chapter, or
Sister-Chapter" concept) in that simply moving funds from one account to
another only perpetuates the current issue.  To that point, I would suggest
changing it from "PROJECTS" to "PROJECT INITIATIVES".

~josh