[Governance] [Owasp-board] On ring-fencing finances, communicating with OWASP and more

tomb at owasp.org tomb at owasp.org
Fri Aug 21 03:05:38 UTC 2015

Andrew,

The report from the last board meeting are very useful (see reports)

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/August_12,_2015#Reports_2 (see July numbers)

And tax filings including;

997k to 1.6M is big growth (2014 is missing from the website)
https://www.owasp.org/images/a/a8/Federal_Tax_Return_990_public_inspection_cop_144599420.pdf

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_OWASP#Form_990_Documents

And the budgets
https://www.owasp.org/images/a/ac/2014_Budget_FINAL.pdf

The spend is light from "HQ" on programs to market, promote, provide resources to the community.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Community_Engagement_-_Payments

The 499k (earmarked to active chapters https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donation_Scoreboard) is a small amount in the big picture

Sent from my iPhone