[Governance] [Owasp-leaders] Request - Survey - Implementation process on higher decisions

Steven van der Baan steven.van.der.baan at owasp.org
Wed Aug 19 09:51:54 UTC 2015

Hi Josh,

to clarify, I wasn't proposing that OWASP should issue a credit card.
The point regarding the access wasn't for myself, but I can see that
some members have limited means, which make the expense system a hurdle.
I'm glad to see that there is a method to have access to project (or
chapter) funds. I will add it to the wiki pages that there is a method
beyond reimbursement. And thank you for offering to reimburse yourself.

Cheer,
Steven.