[Governance] [Owasp-leaders] Request - Survey - Implementation process on higher decisions

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Aug 18 20:58:44 UTC 2015

For liability reasons, I don't see OWASP issuing credit cards to our
leaders.  That said, we do have an OWASP credit card that the staff has the
ability to use.  If there's something that you need, and you don't have the
ability to have the cost expensed back to you, just fill out the Contact Us
form and request assistance with payment from the staff.  If they have an
issue with it (which I highly doubt they would), let me know, and I'll put
it on my personal card and request the reimbursement myself.  ;-)

~josh