[Governance] Request - Survey - Implementation process on higher decisions

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Aug 18 02:35:12 UTC 2015

JIm

Since there are no committees, just 1 right now, it is clear that most
decisions and initiatives are coming from board members or lonely souls
like me. This is the issue.

The committees structure is not working because there are no committees.
This unintentionally is causing oligarchy, sad to admit it but I'm also
part of it.

The surveys should not become part of another difficult structure to take
decisions. It should just be there to measure or substantiate the compass
of what the community wants and what kind of initiatives should be proposed
and their opinion on the results of the last initiatives. So the board can
better decide to support on favour or against and initiative when someone
proposes.

Regards

Johanna