[Governance] OWASP Board Meetings - Missing Audio Recordings and Read Only Access to Minutes

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Oct 31 18:25:21 UTC 2014

Paul,

Thanks for the update.  Do you have access to modify those permissions?  I
see no reason why all of our meeting minutes should not be publicly
available since that is the intent of keeping the minutes in the first
place.  If you think we need it, I can get a vote from the Board, but I
doubt it's necessary.

I spoke with Michael and he said that Kate should have the recordings and
he was under the impression that she had been posting them.  Can you please
check with her?  Thanks!

~josh