[Governance] OWASP Board Meetings - Missing Audio Recordings and Read Only Access to Minutes

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Oct 30 15:47:41 UTC 2014

I agree that the meeting minutes and recordings should be publicly
available and was surprised when you mentioned that they are not so I
brought it to Paul's attention.  Sounds like this is an operational piece
(manual effort) that may have fallen through the cracks with the recent
staff turnover and ED transition.  Paul has added it to his "fixit" list
and should hopefully have things available and accessible soon.  Thank you
for bringing this to our attention.

~josh