[Governance] OWASP Board Meetings - Missing Audio Recordings and Read Only Access to Minutes

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Thu Oct 30 00:36:47 UTC 2014

OWASP Board,

Can someone please update audio recordings of the OWASP Board Meeting since
June 2013 (as per the e-mail quoted below)?  I would appreciate if when it
is mastered the file size could be reduced from ~1G to ~40MB similar to the
technical process used for the OWASP Podcast?

Can the permissions on the Google Drive be modified to allow read only
access to the meeting minutes?  I remove the "edit" URI but I still can't
access the minutes from some OWASP Board Meetings.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact