[Governance] USA Subpoena for Australian Court

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Wed May 21 14:02:21 UTC 2014

Sarah and Josh,

I have not received any correspondence from Perlman & Perlman LLC yet.

I'll assume that OWASP does not have an objection to the reasonable
schedule provided below:

1. All information including but not limited to the identity of the source
and subsequent scheduling of the conference and/or telephone call and/or
e-mail, written correspondence, etc that Andre Ludwig referred to within
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2010-June/008481.html

2. All information including but not limited to the identity of the source
and subsequent scheduling of the conference and/or telephone call and/or
e-mail, written correspondence, etc that Brad Causey referred to within
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2010-September/009022.html

3. All information including but not limited to the audio of the recording
between Josh Sokol and Chris Gatford and associated electronic
correspondence referred within the e-mail that I (Christian Heinrich)
received from Josh Sokol dated Thursday, Jan 30, 2014 at 7:55 AM that is
reproduced below:

*I want to call out a specific section of the OWASP Code of Ethics
(https://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_The_Open_Web_Application_Security_Project#Code_of_Ethics
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_The_Open_Web_Application_Security_Project#Code_of_Ethics>)
that reads: "Treat everyone with respect and dignity".  In order to not
serve any bias in my research, I had a call with Christ Gatford last night
where he stated that you had a physical altercation with him very recently
where you tried to pull down his pants.*

4. All other electronic correspondence to/from the OWASP Foundation and
Chris Gatford regarding Christian Heinrich from 27 February 2008 onwards

I will seek the court to issue this subpoena tomorrow (Thursday) and I will
provide a scanned copy to the OWASP and Perlman & Perlman LLC prior to both
faxing and mailing in the post.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich