[Governance] Dinis Cruz

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Mon May 19 16:10:06 UTC 2014

Sarah and Michael,

I would like to remind the OWASP Board of the recent "review" of
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Inquiries/Google_Hacking_Project
and Josh Sokol's own thoughts are documented at
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2014-February/013149.html
that indicate that I was a productive and contributing member of OWASP
prior to this action of Dinis Cruz.

I would like to bring to the attention of the OWASP Board Dinis'
admissions that the OWASP Google Hacking Inquiry, that lacked
supporting evidence or witnesses for that matter, was solely an
unprovoked, deliberate and personal attack inflicted upon me by Dinis
Cruz  within http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2011-January/009590.html
and http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2010-December/009363.html

As far as the e-mail to Josh Sokol, our matter was resolved last week
and I simply believe Josh may not have forgotten to remove this auto
response.  I was not inferring anything more with this e-mail to him.

I would like to thank you for your time.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact