[Governance] Fwd: Please Remove Legal Disclaimer

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon May 19 15:20:39 UTC 2014

Sarah,Michael

Can you please deal with this ASAP. I thought that Christian was not
supposed to be involved in any OWASP activities and it is not fair to
expose Josh to the abuses received in the last days/weeks/months.

Yes, its easier to be quiet and hope Christian gives up, but that doesn't
seem to be possible, so can we make OWASP (again) a nice place to
contribute and collaborate

Me and Josh might have different points of views on a couple things, but I
never questioned or had doubts about his integrity, motivations or actions.

Owasp needs to protect its leaders (and board members) from abuse, and
specially from having to respond (alone) to accusations on their character,
actions or intentions

Josh, I'm sorry that you found yourself on the receiving end of Christian's
accusations, and you have shown a lot of patience, respect and integrity in
replying to them.

But enough is enough and its time to wrap this up and send a clear message
that this (ie Christian's) type of behaviour must not be acceptable in an
open and collaborative organisation/community like OWASP

I also would like (if possible) not to be on the receiving end of more
abuse, since I want to use the time that I can make available to OWASP on
productive actions (like helping out the OWASP projects)

Dinis