[Governance] Formal Complaint Against Josh Sokol

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Fri May 16 06:44:19 UTC 2014

Hi Christian,

Your email about your complaint has been received in good order. Please
note, the OWASP Foundation does keep the right to seek legal advice by our
counsel at any time regarding any official complaint. As soon as possible,
your complaint will be validated against the current OWASP policies and
guidelines, and further action will be decided.

By including the Josh himself and the OWASP governance mailing list, you
have chosen to make your complaint publicly. Therefore the result of the
complaint will be made public too.  My request to all involved in this
matter, addressed or included in the email, to please not reply to the
email threat, nor continue with accusations and counter complaints.
You, as accuser, and Josh, as you made this a public complaint, will be
kept updated about status and and on-goings regarding your complaint.

With kind regards,
-martin