[Governance] Formal Complaint Against Josh Sokol

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu May 15 14:00:21 UTC 2014

Regarding confidentiality, I'd like to request that Christian please point
to the specific thing that I disclosed on this matter (relating to that
post) that wasn't already a matter of public record as a result of someone
else posting it first?

Regarding intentionally injuring a professional reputation, I'd like to
request that Christian please point to how providing instructions on how to
use Google's autoresponder equates to injuring his professional
reputation.  I'd also like to point out that this instruction was sent only
after Christian decided to contact an OWASP leader regarding a subpoena
instead of sending it through the legal channel as he was instructed to do
so.  Had Christian followed the process, then Norman would not have
contacted the leaders list, and no instruction would have been required.

~josh