[Governance] Gossip from Josh Sokol

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sat Jun 21 09:55:10 UTC 2014

Martin,

Can you witness the content of the URLs below as Chris Gatford is known to
destroy or fabricate evidence i.e.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/technology/queensland-police-file-still-open-on-smh-hack-story/story-e6frgakx-1226322314514

https://twitter.com/chrisgatford/status/12505560435
https://twitter.com/chrisgatford/status/12508436364
https://twitter.com/sergicles/status/478736430600974336
https://twitter.com/sergicles/status/17824810096

We can schedule your telephone call next week as I have to prepare for
court on Friday as Chris Gatford is resisting the production of evidence.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact