[Governance] Transparency Policy

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Jun 20 05:01:31 UTC 2014

Labelling documents and emails based on the levels outlined would be quite
useful, since we could then assume that *'if there is no classification
then that email or document could/should be public' *(re-enforcing the idea
that all info is public by default).

This would allow for the easier de-classification of such email/document
(when the views have been clarified/defended)

Dinis