[Governance] [Owasp-leaders] Requesting Community Feedback on Virtual Management

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Thu Jun 19 22:38:16 UTC 2014

Josh,

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 11:08 PM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:
> I asked you to expand on the perceived benefits of your proposal.  I
> actually thought you had an interesting idea and wanted to hear more.  Now
> that I've heard your response, however, I think its safe to say I won't
make
> that same mistake again.

That's rhetoric due to your lacklustre performance in attempting to resolve
the issue with your "close your eyes and pretend it didn't happen"
resolution which I pulled apart rather quickly.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 11:08 PM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:
> As for not outsourcing unless there is a cost savings or SLA increase, the
> other scenario for outsourcing is when an area is not your core competency
> and you want to leverage the knowledge and experience of others over your
> own.  Such is the case with this proposal.

I would have to agree that a HR function has never been OWASP core
competency considered the hiring practices have been based on hiring
outgoing board members, personal friends, spouses and the selective
judgement of its inquiries.

Nevertheless, your sales pitch of core competency is similar to that of a
sales person from an outsourcing provider.  Can you provide me with the
OPEX and/or CAPEX cost(s) to hire the new or additional staff individually?

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 11:08 PM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:
> And, lastly, in regards to your references to the Google Hacking Inquiry,
it
> was removed earlier this year to allow both parties to move on.  Your
> continued membership suspension, however, is due to a history of repeated
> disrespectful behavior similar to that displayed in this email thread.
 You
> are firmly in control of your own dignity and reputation, Christian, and
you
> reap what you sow.  Still, I wish you all the best.

No, the record shows that you got all upset because I rejected your offer
of "denial" mixed with "pacification" so the OWASP Board implemented
"unique" bylaws that are unlawful and are nothing more than "Walker Texas
Ranger" fantasy.

The fact that you give my deliberate negative views air shows that the
OWASP Board is attempting to establish some creditability that they have
done the right thing when it is obvious this isn't the case.

The incident with Samantha has proven that OWASP Board Member are
unaccountable to their own code of ethics and could have been avoided had
the OWASP Board addressed this from the onset well over a year ago.

Both founders i.e. Dennis and Mark, have exited with negative views of
OWASP's board members.

My recommendation stands, hire someone from the business (not sales or
technical) side of webappsec to act as the interim ED who is independent of
the ongoing issues between the members, staff and the Board and pay them a
large sum of money so they won't supplement their income like the existing
Board Members.

I don't have an issue with Virtual Management (they appear to be highly
recommended) but I want to know what will happen to the existing hired
OWASP operational staff members?  Do they keep their jobs?  What are their
views or are they not providing them because they fear for their jobs?

I will be pursing an ethical complaint against you Josh based on the false
claim of Chris Gatford that I pulled down his pants at 5:45AM on a weekday
which you accepted as fact by repeating back to me and yet the police found
not evidence on CCTV or other people at Manly Corso at that time.

I will submit this ethical complaint after 27 June 2014 when Chris Gatford
has filed a motion that the image of his child in bath has no relevance to
his on going harassment, intimidation and stalking of me yet he mentions it
is relevant to the media and Queensland Police i.e.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/media/journalist-arrested-after-clash-between-it-rivals/story-e6frg996-1226060664922

My advice, don't keep communicating with me

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact