[Governance] [Owasp-leaders] Requesting Community Feedback on Virtual Management

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Jun 19 16:15:48 UTC 2014

This is spot on with one exception.  I don't think we want Virtual to be
looking for an ED as that's a very clear conflict of interest.  If we
determine that hiring a replacement ED is the desired next step, then I
think that Carlos' committee approach is a sensible one.  They would create
the proposal, conduct the search, and make candidate recommendations.

~josh