[Governance] [Owasp-leaders] Requesting Community Feedback on Virtual Management

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Jun 19 15:53:46 UTC 2014

 >If we were to consider your suggestion, do you think that we could still
meet Sarah's August 4th deadline between assembling the committee, drafting
the RFP, searching suppliers, interviewing, hiring, and training/transition?

maybe not but then it has to be clear as you just have done, that
the board does not have time and resources to set an Open tender process in
place.

I suggest that since the hiring of this company its an urgent/transition
matter, that the contract should not be long term and that actually the VM<
company has a clear tasks for looking for a ED.

Once they have helped with the transition process and hiring of a competent
ED, the new ED together with a committee, could set a Term of references
for defining the nature of the contract between VM and OWASP