[Governance] [Owasp-community] [Owasp-leaders] Requesting Community Feedback on Virtual Management

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Jun 19 15:09:40 UTC 2014

Agree with Carlos. There should be an open tender procedure.. Open
tendering offers a framework and selection process that is accountable,
consistent and objective.

There should be also a Term of References specifying the nature and purpose
of the contracting services.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Carlos Allendes <carlos.allendes at owasp.org