[Governance] Transparency Policy

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Jun 19 14:05:56 UTC 2014

I really like where this is going.  It reads similar to a data
classification plan and maybe we should even consider labeling documents
based on the levels outlined.  When I have some time, I will try to add
additional examples for consideration.  In the meantime, my only advice may
be to rephrase the policy violations section at the bottom more along the
lines of "including the possibility of suspension or revocation of
membership, exclusion from OWASP events and mailing lists, or other such
action as determined."

~josh