[Governance] Formal Request to Revoke Eoin Keary

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Thu Jun 19 09:29:33 UTC 2014

Martin,

I would like to draw your attention the statement of Eoin Keary within
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2010-July/003295.html

As a consequence of his public attack on the OWASP Leaders Mailing List,
his false assertion were considered "fact" by Andre Ludwig i.e.
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2010-July/003298.html

The OWASP Google Hacking Inquiry proved well beyond a reasonable doubt that
there was no supporting evidence of the false assertion made by Eoin i.e.
it was smear.

Eoin made this admission within the private e-mail below: