[Governance] [Owasp-leaders] Requesting Community Feedback on Virtual Management

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Jun 19 03:52:30 UTC 2014

Christian,

I suppose we could do that.  Mind expanding on the perceived benefits in
doing so?  I'm thinking that between Sarah and the Board we have a far
better handle on what we need than Stephanie would.

This would have absolutely nothing to do with cost savings.  Its a
strategic decision that we need to make based on Sarah's pending
resignation.

~josh