[Governance] [Owasp-leaders] Requesting Community Feedback on Virtual Management

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Wed Jun 18 22:52:46 UTC 2014

Josh,

Can you hire http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephanie-fohn/0/49/80a or
someone else with similar experience in business itself (not just
webappsec) to consult on what to do about the Executive Director?

Also what are the cost savings (both CAPEX and OPEX) and associated
SLA in outsourcing to Virtual Management Inc, etc?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact