[Governance] [Owasp-leaders] Requesting Community Feedback on Virtual Management

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Jun 18 22:41:55 UTC 2014

That, in all honesty, was my first impression as well.  But then I started
thinking about OWASP as a company with finances, hr, operations, and other
concerns.  For most of us here, InfoSec is our core competency and not
those things.  We've made due with our Whistleblower Policies and Employee
Handbooks, but we owe it to all of our stakeholders to take a more
professional approach here and elsewhere in our business.  I'd much rather
see the Board and volunteers focus on our mission of AppSec and leave that
other stuff to their respective professionals.  That said, I'm very
interested in seeing where your head is at once you've had an opportunity
to research and give further consideration.

~josh