[Governance] Creating new list for violation requests and related discussion (was Re: JOSH SOKOL...)

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Fri Feb 28 17:33:01 UTC 2014

What does one do when a situation may be a combination of policy,
compliance, ethics, leadership, and governance? Shouldn't there be an
initial "complaints" list to determine scope, and then perhaps later
delegated to other lists when things become more clear? Things are often
complex in the real world and not so simple.

Bev