[Governance] Creating new list for violation requests and related discussion (was Re: JOSH SOKOL...)

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Fri Feb 28 01:02:46 UTC 2014

Uh c’mon I just had added a rule in my mail client to mark the previous subject as read, but now you’re starting a new subject and continuing this :D
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com