[Governance] Creating new list for violation requests and related discussion (was Re: JOSH SOKOL...)

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Thu Feb 27 23:55:14 UTC 2014

Bill,

I have *no* issue with Yiannis as an outspoken critic of corruption
within the OWASP Board prior to 2010 and I support his view %100 i.e.
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2011-January/009563.htmland
also he went out his way to make me well welcome at the OWASP London
Chapter when I presented there in 2010 so any views expressed by the
OWASP Board (at that time) are false.

As I understand
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Governance/ConflictHandling I have
followed the intent of the "governance" mailing list but I do agree
that its title of the mailing list might be misleading, maybe
"conflict handling" might be better?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich