[Governance] JOSH SOKOL - CEASE AND DESIST CONTACT WITH CHRIS GATFORD

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Thu Feb 27 07:53:49 UTC 2014

Martin,

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 5:25 PM,  <martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:
> Please do not proceed with further accusation to others on any OWASP mailinglists!
>
> As I understand, the case between you and Chris is a legal case before civil law.
> The police, as you stated yourself, has advised your not to get close to Chris physically.
> Please, also do stay away from Chris also digitally!

That's not what the NSW Police stated, rather they asked me to contact
OWASP and request [that OWASP] desist in contacting him.

For the record the Police questioned Chris Gatford's ulterior motive
due to http://www.theaustralian.com.au/technology/queensland-police-file-still-open-on-smh-hack-story/story-e6frgakx-1226322314514#

No changes have been laid and neither do I expect there to be any due
to lack of evidence including what Josh has revealed about the
conference call.

There has never been a civil matter before the (Australian) courts either.

Can I ask what has prompted this e-mail Martin?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact