[Governance] JOSH SOKOL - CEASE AND DESIST CONTACT WITH CHRIS GATFORD

martin.knobloch at owasp.org martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Thu Feb 27 06:25:44 UTC 2014

Christian,

Please do not proceed with further accusation to others on any OWASP mailinglists!

As I understand, the case between you and Chris is a legal case before civil law. The police, as you stated yourself, has advised your not to get close to Chris physically.
Please, also do stay away from Chris also digitally!

Cheers,
-martin
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone