[Governance] JOSH SOKOL - CEASE AND DESIST CONTACT WITH CHRIS GATFORD

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Feb 27 00:16:28 UTC 2014

Christian,

I hope that you will forgive this tresspass on your request that I cease
and desist from contacting you.  I wanted to say that I'm sorry.  I got so
wrapped up in vehemently defendending my integrity that I lost sight of you
being a person on the other end with thoughts and feelings.  I guess I was
a bit taken aback by these allegations considering that our engagement up
until my proposed peaceful solution was, well, peaceful.  If you indeed
feel that you have a legitimate complaint against me, then I will just have
to place my faith in the system and Martin to ensure that your complaint is
handled fairly.  Again, I apologize for any harm that I may have caused you
as it was completely unintentional.  I'm sorry.

~josh