[Governance] JOSH SOKOL - CEASE AND DESIST CONTACT WITH CHRIS GATFORD

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Wed Feb 26 10:03:00 UTC 2014

All,

Please keep professional! I urge you all to stop replying to each other, as
this is not helping any of you / us!
In my previous email, I have requested information as I will continue to do.

   - I will contact whom I feel necessary to contact to get information I
   feel I need and will not accept restrictions to do so!
   - I do not tolerate any personal insults from and to whoever. Emails
   containing insults I will dismiss, and I will most definitely let you know
   when I do so!

Now, I will take the time to go through all emails to see what the blast
has happened!
I will not judge, as long as not requested via the OWASP compliance /
whistle blower regulations procedure.

Regards,
-martin