[Governance] JOSH SOKOL - CEASE AND DESIST CONTACT WITH CHRIS GATFORD

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Wed Feb 26 02:38:41 UTC 2014

Jim,

Both you and Josh have not respected the fact that my tweets are
"protected" and not intended for the publication since Josh recently
stated that "4/23/2013 10:23 AM.  "@manico Then I'll just continue to
damage @owasp but then again it does damage itself so well already""
and to quote https://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_The_Open_Web_Application_Security_Project#Code_of_Ethics
 "Maintain appropriate confidentiality of proprietary or otherwise
sensitive information encountered in the course of professional
activities;"

I have blocked @manicode on Twitter.

To quote you within
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2012-July/007468.html
"The way his [Christian's] suspension went down was fishy in a few
different aspects," your "help" to the owasp-leaders mailing list
resulted in me losing the opportunity to restart my life in the USA in
having both my employment contract and visa rescinded.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact