[Governance] JOSH SOKOL - CEASE AND DESIST CONTACT WITH CHRIS GATFORD

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Feb 26 00:19:28 UTC 2014

Although I was not on the call, I listened to the recordings as they
were made available to the board only.

I would throw another board member under the bus in an instant if I
thought they were not in service to the foundation.

But Josh was not only truthful, he entered into the situation with a
true desire to help. I support everything Josh has said on this matter
100%.

Regards,
--
Jim Manico