[Governance] JOSH SOKOL - CEASE AND DESIST CONTACT WITH CHRIS GATFORD

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Feb 26 00:18:39 UTC 2014

Christian,

just to be clear: I am already fully aware of all relevant
communications that have been sent or received by Josh with regard to
this situation. That is my duty as board member and supporting Josh in
this fact finding mission. Furthermore, Josh has been in constant
dialogue with me about the best steps to allow building a bridge for
peace with you and I fully supported all of Josh's steps, questions and
conversations.

And let me reiterate: your accusations are just false and some of them
outright fabrications or lies.

At this moment I see no need for further comments, so I can wait until
you can address Martin's questions or until you conjure up any other
false accusations.

Regards, Tobias