[Governance] JOSH SOKOL - CEASE AND DESIST CONTACT WITH CHRIS GATFORD

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Wed Feb 26 00:01:46 UTC 2014

As far as I am aware Chris may not have submitted the conference call
as evidence since he is expecting the NSW Police to seek a confession
from me in the first instance, which I can confirm was the purpose of
their call on Sunday.

All I have made NSW Police aware of is Chris' (or possibly the Police
interpretation of Chris' complaint) is the indirect reference to
"Internet Security" is OWASP.  For the record Chris has referred to
OWASP as "Internet Security" in past Police complaints.

As far as the NSW Police are concerned, if Josh has restated the claim
made by Chris Gatford then that all that is required to correlate his
version of events.  It is up to Chris if he desires to submit the
conference call recording or not.  I suspect that he won't because his
agenda is to cause me damage thought the repetition of hearsay, in
this case from Josh Sokol and his complaint is not genuine.

As I told Josh from the onset, I don't want to be recorded and this is
the specific reason why.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich