[Governance] JOSH SOKOL - CEASE AND DESIST CONTACT WITH CHRIS GATFORD

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Feb 25 23:04:25 UTC 2014

Hello all,

just for the information of the governance list:
I attended the mentioned calls and listened to them carefully. And I
have to clearly state: all of Josh's statements were correct. And
Christian's claims and allegations that Josh would be incorrect are just
plain false.

I am not sure whether Christian is deliberately lying to cause harm to
Josh or disrupt the community or is just forgetting what was said and
filling the blanks with his imagination.

Nonetheless, I feel that the constant misrepresentations and false
allegations by Christian make it necessary for me to clarify that
Christian's allegations are false and Josh's statements are in fact
correct.

Unfortunately, Christian does not agree with the publication of the
recordings of said conversations, so the community could listen
themselves. So it becomes now necessary for me to step up as another
person who attended these calls to make the above clarification.

Best regards, Tobias

Tobias Gondrom
Global Board Member